Hacking Quotes

No comments

Hacking is not a crime, is an art. Just remember that words. I find some quotes from famous hackers, and not only. So if you want to become a hacker, real hacker, then you need to read that quotes, is really important thing. Hackers are the smart people, they can find the weak side of program or website and that time they can do all, what they want. So i know one thing and is reality, that real hackers are programmers. Because when you want to hack one program or website you need to know ways to find weak side of program, code. And for that you need to know that programming language, because that program or website is created with programming language. And one thing too, if you are hacker, do not say that to another people. If you say to all people that you are hacker, that time you are just hacker. But if nobody knows about that, then you are an Elite Hacker. 


Hackers are not crackers - Anonymous
Hacking just means building something quickly or testing the boundaries of what can be done - Mark Zuckerberg 
As a young boy, I was taught in high school that Hacking was cool. - Kevin Mitnick  
Behind every successful  Coder there an even more successful De-coder to understand that code - Anonymous
A lot of Hacking is playing with other people, you know, getting them to do strange things - Steve Wozniak 
 Hacking is fun if you're a Hacker - Anonymous 
I was addicted to Hacking, more for the intellectual challenge, the curiosity, the seduction of adventure; not for stealing, or causing a damage or writing computer viruses.  - Kevin Mitnick
It's true, I had hacked into a lot of companies, and took of this source code to analyze it for security bugs. If I could locate security bugs, I could become better at Hacking into their systems. It was all towards becoming a better Hacker. - Kevin Mitnick
Further, the next generations of terrorists will grow up in a digital world, with ever more powerful and easy-to-use hacking tools at their disposal - Dorothy Denning
Hackers are breaking the systems for profit. Before, it was about intellectual curiosity and pursuit of knowledge and thrill, and now Hacking is big business. - Kevin Mitnick
I got so passionate about technology. Hacking to me was like a video game. It was about getting trophies. I just kept going on and on, despite all the trouble I was getting into, because I was hooked - Kevin Mitnick
And this is my favorite.
This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker and this is my manifesto." Huh, right, manifesto? "You may stop me, but you can't stop us all. 

No comments :

Post a Comment