How to crack Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 password

10 comments

In previous post we talked about how to crack Windows XP password. And in this post i teach you how to crack Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 password. For that you need to download this iso file and burn it into the disc, or create a bootable USB flash drive ( 1 GB minimum ). When all is ready we can start.

1. Insert disc into the CD-ROM or if you do that with bootable USB flash drive then connect it to the computer and restart computer. Open Boot Device Priority ( when computer was restarted, After 2-3 seconds very fast press one of the following keys from keyboard Delete or F2 or F10 or F12 , on my computer Boot Device Priority button is F12 ) and in 1st Boot Device line set CD-ROM or that USB flash.


Then go to Exit tab and choose Exit and save changes.


And computer again was restarted. Now you see another screen not as usual your computer starting, choose Ophcrack Graphic mode - automati and hit enter.


Or if that mode is not working on your computer then choose Ophcrack Text mode and that time crack process showed as a white text on black screen. If first method works, that's good we continue password cracking with same steps as XP password cracking process. If no then we do with text only, same terminal.
Opened a new screen which starting crack process, and you need to wait some time. When crack finished successfully you can see the password.



Or if its with text mode you see password with text only, without any window.

10 comments :

  1. Hi Hackers Elite, I tried your trick and it didnt work with my HP laptop.

    I clicked F10 --> System Config --> UEFI Boot Order I got: 1- Internal CD/DVD Rom Drive, 2- OS Boot Manager, 3- USB Diskette on Key/USB Hard Disk, 4- USB CD/DVD ROM Drive, 5- ! Network Adapter.

    When I enlight in white Internal CD/DVD Drive on the right side of my screen it says Item Specific Help and it says:

    The boot capability will be disabled if the Device is marked with an exclamation mark. When Legacy support is enabled, UEFI boot order and Legacy boot order has higher priority than Legacy boot order.

    now when I enlight with white the Legacy Support it says on the right side: When Legacy support is enable, BIOS will load Compatibility support Module (CSM) to support Legacy OS Such as Windows 7,Vista, XP and DOS. When Legacy Support is disabled, BIOS will boot in UEFI Mode without CSM to support never OS such as Win 8.

    Now in my Legacy Boot order when I enabled it I changed the order and change Internal CD/DVD ROM drive at first because it was second.

    but after saving and rebooting I still get the User screen and it ask me to enter password. can you help me please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because you burn into disc wrong. Try with Winiso, to burn iso file into the disc.

      Delete
    2. ok So I create a bootable USB flash drive.

      I clicked F9 (change Boot Device order)--> I got 2 choices: 1- OS boot manager and 2- Boot From EFI File which I changed the order to USB Drive.

      If I click OS Boot manager I go to main screen where it ask me password and if I click on Boot from EFI file i go to another window and I got this:

      File Explore: No Volume Label, [Acpi ( PNP0A03,0) .... and under that I got my USB.

      when I choose my USB I get this:

      *New window*
      File Explorer





      If I choose System Volume information I get this in the next page:
      <.>
      <..>

      In Tables I get this:

      <.>
      <..>
      and when I choose Vista PR I get <.> & <..>

      in Boot i got:

      <.>
      <..>
      in here I get <.> & <..>
      in here its same <.> & <..>

      so whats next boss? :) i love exploring new "worlds" hehe

      Delete
    3. if I choose NO Volume Label i get these:




      in EFI I get these:
      <.>
      <..>




      inside i got <.>&<..>& . If I click on Boot I get these examples:
      <.>
      <..>


      and more

      in boot> section I got this:
      <.>
      <..>
      bootx64.efi which boot computer :)

      in section i got:

      <.>
      <..>







      in i get:
      <.>
      <..>
      SystemDiags.efi
      CryptRSA.efi
      SystemDiags32.efi
      CryptRSA32.efi

      in i got:
      always <.> & <..> in ever section so I'll stop adding these from now on.

      HPBioUpdate.efi
      CryptRSA.efi
      HpBiosUpdate32.efi
      CryptRSA32.efi


      in I got & &

      in i got &

      Delete
    4. sorry for the hard times bro I never knew it's gonna be so complicated :)

      Delete
    5. Nobody get errors like this,, you need to burn that iso file correctly.

      Delete
    6. how should I burn it correctly?

      I got Nero burning 2014 cracked and I got few options I discovered today.

      - CD-ROM(Boot)
      - CD-ROM(ISO)
      - CD-ROM(UDF/ISO)
      - CD-ROM(SecurDisc)

      what should I use for Windows password cracking?

      Delete
    7. try with winiso, and burn iso file!!!!

      Delete
  2. I did what you said with Win ISO and I extracted & burned it both inside USB flash 16G Kingston and CD-RW 4x700 MB 80min Memorex brand.

    I did step by step like in your guide and it still doesn't work on my both computer's Laptop Win7 and Desktop Win 8.1 and my friend's laptop who lost his password Win8. When I insert CD or USB Slafh and I change my boot options example with CD: Internal CD/DVD ROM drive or for USB flash I tried both options: USB Diskette on Key/USB hard disk and USB CD/DVD rom drive but none of these worked for me.

    What I'm doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use universal usb installer

    ReplyDelete