Google AdSense Prank in April Fools' Day 2014

2 comments

I hope that you listen about Google Adsense. So as you see and in Hackers Elite blog we have Google Adsense ads. Today is April 1 ( "April Fools' Day" ). So i visit my Google Adsense account dashboard and see that i have visitors from Moon, Mars. Yeah really i get scared, i say what is this. But really nice joke and i enjoy that. Look at photo. at top at this post, really nice try Google. If you're a publisher or blogger who's associated with Google AdSense, go to your dashboard and see how much you're earning from other planets.

2 comments :

  1. Yeah, yesterday night, I was also shocked :p btw, nice joke on 1st April :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, i start think that aliens visit my blog LoL :D

      Delete